Idaho Mental Health Clinic | Insight Consulting, Inc.
Insight Consulting, Inc. (ICI) is an outpatient mental health clinic in Caldwell, Idaho. ICI was established in 2003 by Melanie Sittig, LCSW. Melanie had a single-mindedness of purpose; to provide life-changing psychotherapy and counseling services for children, adults, adolescents, families, and couples.
Our team of therapists have years of experience, ranging from 3 to 25 years. Although we come from various backgrounds, life experiences, viewpoints, and therapeutic foundations, we all have knowledge and the skills to assist you in your recovery from mental and emotional distress. We understand that life is often difficult, painful, and confusing. We also realize that each person is fighting their own battle that is private and hidden from others, even loved ones. Most importantly though, we know that there is hope and that you can experience your life with a sense of contentment and enjoyment.
This is not wishful thinking or an empty promise. No matter what has happened or what you are struggling with right now, your life truly can get better.
Recovery from mental and emotional turmoil is real and it is possible for you.
It is our sincere honor at ICI to be allowed to assist and support you in your journey to emotional freedom.
Are you experiencing:
- Sadness that doesn't go away?
- Anxiety and the inability to stop worrying?
- Feeling Empty and without purpose?
- A lack of self-confidence?
- The feeling of just drifting through life and having no control?
- The effects of traumas ( emotional and/or physical) that interfere with reaching your goals or having successful relationships?
- Emotions that seem overwhelming and overpowering?
- Continually making bad choices, inviting untrustworthy people into your life , or not knowing how to trust at all?
- Family discord, arguments, and chaos?
- Irritability and anger that you don't understand?
- The desire to be a loving parent, but don't know how?
- The feeling that there should be more to life, but feeling hopeless right now?
- Fear? Fear of the future, fear of the unknown, fear of never feeling better? Fear of anyone finding out how you feel?
- The feeling that other people seem to do fine, and you don't know how?
We understand and we want to help.